Hi! I’m Beverly Gordon, a wife and mother of two who loves running. I am also a licensed Pharmacist.
My passion for running and its health benefits has inspired me to encourage (coach) other women just starting out in the sport. I understand that, with a family and career, time is at a premium! I have also experienced that running is more than miles logged, it’s about the journey. Running provides personal empowerment and the sense of fulfillment that comes with achieving a goal, as well as making yourself and your health a priority.
I took up running later in life and have fallen in love with a sport that, in recent years, has welcomed a new category of participants - female recreational racers. I desire to make a sport that can seem intimidating, fun and empowering.
As of October 2017 I have run 7 half marathons and a 30km race and am currently training for a full-marathon.
- Niagara Falls Women's Half - June 2016, June 2017
- Toronto Scotia Bank Waterfront Half Marathon - October 2016
- Disney Star Wars Half Marathon - April 2017
- Rocky Mountain Soap Women's Half - August 2017
- Canada Day 150 15K - July 2017
- Hot Cider Hustle Half Marathon Green Bay, WI - October 2017
- Around the Bay 30km Road Race Hamilton - March 2018
- Hibiscus Half Marathon Honolulu Hawaii - May 2018
- Charlevoix Half Marathon Charlevoix Michigan - June 2018
- Currently training for Detroit Free-Press International Marathon - October 2018