what we offer
The Beautiful Run
Accountability | Encouragement |
Realistic Training Plans for Busy Women |
Motivation for Long Runs | Companionship |
RUN/WALK interval training
Individual Coaching And Group Runs For WOMEN ages 30-49
That Fit Your
Needs & Schedule
Running with me . . .
is like going out for a coffee and visit, but when we are done we will both feel good, look good, and have done something great for our bodies!
Visit The Blog for Tips and Resources
what really happens?
How I Coach
As a health care professional I understand that long term, sustainable, lifestyle changes need to be made slowly, with accountability, in a manageable and enjoyable manner.
I do not want you to feel like running is one more thing to check off your list, or worse, to feel guilty about if you can't always squeeze it into your schedule.
PERSONAL CUSTOM RUN COACHING OPTION
- We will meet to identify your strengths, needs, and areas of potential weakness.
- We will look at your time and existing commitments, so we can plan your training.
- I will help you set goals and create an action plan to achieve them.
- I will run once a week personally with you and connect with you throughout the week as you complete your independent runs
- I use RUN/WALK intervals for training runs to minimize injury and increase success
- We will meet TWICE weekly for long runs in small groups of WOMEN ages 30-49
- You will have your own individual run plan that you work on within the group setting
- Specialized runs for hills and speed development will be intermixed with distance
ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS!
The program will end in a distance run that you will be ready to complete.
You can complete your individual goals in a supportive group environment or on your own schedule with just a private coach - you choose.
Who I Am
Hi! I’m Beverly Gordon, a wife and mother of two who loves running. I am also a licensed Pharmacist.
My passion for running and its health benefits has inspired me to encourage (coach) other women just starting out in the sport. I understand that, with a family and career, time is at a premium! I have also experienced that running is more than miles logged, it’s about the journey. Running provides personal empowerment and the sense of fulfillment that comes with achieving a goal, as well as making yourself and your health a priority.
I took up running later in life and have fallen in love with a sport that, in recent years, has welcomed a new category of participants - female recreational racers. I desire to make a sport that can seem intimidating fun and empowering.